Barbara Casey is a customer engagement and text marketing expert as well as the CEO of Mobile High 5. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Journalism and Advertising from the University of Kansas. She is also a graduate of Goldman Sach’s 10,000 Small Business education program. Barbara has 30 years of experience in direct marketing, branding, and business development. She uses this knowledge and text marketing strategies to help small and medium-sized businesses utilize the mobile marketing revolution.
Today, Barbara joins me to discuss the rise of mobile marketing during the pandemic and how other marketing channels will see less engagement in the next few years. She reveals why text marketing is so effective and explains the right way to run a text message marketing campaign. She offers creative ways to leverage mobile marketing and outlines the process of building a text marketing list. Barbara also shares why personalization in mobile marketing messages is vital and why SMS will become the top marketing platform for small businesses.
“Mobile marketing is delivering the information that a customer is looking for at the time they’re looking for it, on the device of choice, which for most of us is our phone.” – Barbara Casey
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How mobile marketing accelerated during the pandemic
- Why we will see less engagement through other types of marketing in the next few years
- Why text marketing is more effective than other direct marketing means
- The right way to do a text message marketing campaign
- The benefits of using a text messaging platform
- The difference between SMS marketing and MMS marketing
- Creative ways to leverage text marketing
- The best ways to build a text marketing list
- How important personalized messaging is for mobile marketing
- Why SMS marketing is going to become the top marketing channel
Connect with Barbara Casey:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!